The Fix It Page for Flash Games
All of Coolmath's games are functioning perfectly. If a game isn't working for you, there's a problem on your side that can probably be fixed. ALL browsers should be able to run these games.
1) If you CAN see the bouncing "Coolmath" in the blue box above and your game looks like it's up and ready, but you can't get it to start, click your mouse on the game area. Sometimes the game just needs to know you are ready to go. Some of our newer games might require a newer version of Flash, so you might need to update Flash to play those games.
2) If you CAN'T see the bouncing "Coolmath" in the blue box above, then you probably need to enable, or download and install a program called Flash.
- If you are using Chrome, and it says "Click to enable Adobe Flash Player", then click on the box and follow the instructions to enable the player.
- If you are using Chrome, and it says "Adobe Flash Player is blocked", here's how to unblock Flash.
- Click on the little icon to the left of your web address in your browser navigation (between the Home button and www.coolmath-games.com)
- Find Flash in the menu that appears and change "Block" to "Always allow on this site".
- If you are using a different browser, you may need to download or update Flash. You can get the latest version here: Adobe Flash Downloads
- If you've downloaded and installed Flash and things still aren't working, then you need to adjust your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, and your browser warns you that it's blocked some "active content" on Coolmath, go ahead and follow the directions to allow it.
If the above didn't help, then it may be an issue with your antivirus program blocking the content. Please try to change the settings of your antivirus program.
Hope this helps!